Alyce Cleaning Service offers an extensive line of new construction cleaning services. Below, you will find a general list of the specifications we use for this type of cleaning.
Respectively, every project is different and we accommodate the needs of our client accordingly. If a cleaning is requested by the builder, it shall include but not be limited to the following.
- 1. Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the exterior of the unit and dispose of as directed by the Contractor's Superintendent.
- 2. Clean all tubs, toilets, baths, kitchen sinks and appliances. Remove all temporary protection and lables not required to remain.
- 3. Clean out all kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets. Clean all kitchen countertops and vanity tops.
- 4. Scrape and wash the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors. Do not scrape window or scrape frames.
- 5. Clean all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks. Vacuum tracks as required, giving special attention to windows and tracks above stairways.
- 6. Clean all utility closets, furnance closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
- 7. Clean all water heaters.
- 8. Clean water valve box (washing machine/dryer area).